This is the first update of Beat Saber. We focused on fixing bugs and tweaking small details.
- When using Oculus Touch controllers in-game pause is triggered by press of a thumbstick (OpenVR SDK) or long press of a left controller's menu button (Oculus SDK).
- Adjustable player height settings added.
- Audio volume settings added.
- Fixed UI bug in leaderboards.
- Fixed LIV SDK crashing bug.
- Fixed few errors in some levels.
- Fixed no arrows mode with mirror option turned on.
- Room transformation now works with LIV plugin.
- Small visual tweaks and few renamed labels.