Another update from our side. The 3rd patch for Skyworld is live, full patch notes are below. Among other things, this fulfills a recurring request from players: the option to switch on/off the table flip. By switching it off, you will instead of the table flip see a black fade.
- Option to split language settings for audio and text.
- Option to switch on/off table flip.
- Reworked towers and region rules.
- Towers can now be destroyed even if the enemy general is in the same region.
- Generals now need to stand next to the tower in order to defend them.
- Reworked mission 3 end sequence:
- Instead of switching to Insane difficulty during mission 3 to force players to lose (as part of the story line), players are now propelled into the end sequence to avoid player confusion.
- Fixed bug that starts the game in demo mode when you own the full version. (29-11)
- Fixed bug that soft-locks the game when the player loses a game.
- Fixed capture/stream camera.
- Now properly works in the sublevels and during table flip.
- Now does not respond to VIVE controller input anymore.
- Fixed localization errors.
- Fixed menus not adjusting after changing language.
- Fixed text out of bound in panels.
- Fixed paratrooper ghost incorrectly rotated.
- Fixed voice lines being cut off in the combat arena.
- Added voice effects for Jeffrey and the Overlord.
Thanks for playing and let us know your thoughts on this latest version of Skyworld below!